Terms and Conditions
General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Writology Limited provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Writology Limited delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
Submitting a Refund Application
- Within 14 days after the paper deadline expired, a client is entitled to ask for a refund. Refunds that deal with plagiarism have no limited time frames. Notwithstanding, a customer is to send us a full plagiarism report stating that the received assignment is plagiarized.
*Turnitin as well as its partners iThenticate and WriteCheck are respectable plagiarism checkers. Table of contents, references, parts of the paper i.e. questions, correctly formatted direct quotations cannot be regarded as plagiarism. SafeAssign.com is an untrustworthy plagiarism detection resource as it identifies direct quotes and bibliography as plagiarized issue. Handwritten remarks concerning plagiarism are not a valid argument.
- When working on continuation orders, the organization has nothing to do with plagiarized content created by the customer. Only the text produced by our specialists will be checked for originality.
- If the assignment does not satisfy customer’s requirements, the matter will be inspected by our Refund Department. In case the made claim is accepted, a full or partial refund will be provided by the agency. A user will be responded within 3-4 business days.
- It is possible to ask for a no-cost revision within 2 days (48 hours) after the initial deadline expired. If this period passed, a compensation order will be required. In case of a free order revision, no refunds are possible.
- 30 days after deadline expiration are the time frame for revising long orders (20+ pages) for free.
- A free-of-charge revision is not granted if original order directions are changed. If key order files are provide after the assignment is done (or during the writing process), a user will be asked to place a compensation order.
- A newly imposed deadline and explicit revision instructions are required if a customer is going to use a free revision service. It should be noted that a revision may last up to 24 hours if the guidelines are extremely complicated and it is difficult to assign a new writer. In any case, all measures will be taken to deliver the amended document on time.
- It is advisable to check emails/personal profiles for letters from the assigned writer or administrators. It often happens that essential data for the order are not provided by the client on time. Customers bear responsibility for providing clear directions when filling out the order form or on demand of the writer.
- An "Extended Revision" option is available and can be chosen when placing an order. It is only 30% of the assignment price. This option makes a free revision period extended from 2 to 14 days. Note that initial requirements should be the same. If no revision request is made by a client, an additional payment for "Extended Revision" is not compensated.
A Full Refund
- Mistakenly double charged or duplicate orders are fully refunded. Under such conditions, it is necessary to contact the Support Agents at once and ask to annul the order.
- A full refund option is applied if no writer is assigned to the placed order.
- In case a full refund is provided, no further usage of the files/texts delivered by the Writology Limited is possible.
A Partial Refund
- In case of mentioning the wrong number of pages in the online order form, a partial refund is possible. A respective percentage of the assignment price will be refunded according to the word count issues.
- In case of choosing an inappropriate academic writing level (e.g., PhD instead of High school), a refund percentage can be decreased by the Refund Department.
- If contradicting specifications/comments regarding the order are provided by the client, the refund rate will be reconsidered (e.g., given documents contradict the “Order Description” or user’s messages).
- Paper cancelling with the assigned expert:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
*An assignment cannot be annulled if 30% of the initially set time period is left and the specialist was assigned to the paper. Additionally, a completed and uploaded order is not be cancelled as well.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing, editing, proofreading, rewriting, formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- If the order has been verified late (when a user did give answers to the questions of the Financial Department to confirm his/her identity to prevent the actions of cheaters), the deadline for the placed work starts when we get the respective verification. Thus, a customer is to set a longer deadline or submit a compensation order to reimburse specialist’s work on urgent paper.
Word Count Issues
- Pages are to be counted in compliance with the number of words (300 words per page) but not visually. Nonetheless, it does not refer to technical orders which contain a large number of calculations. The assignment price will be set by the Writing Department considering the complex instructions.
- PowerPoint Presentations. A speaker notes option can be selected by a customer when placing a PowerPoint order. Note that it does not refer to a free service. Below each slide, 100-150 words of speaker notes are to be granted by Writology Limited.
- The rule of “5 questions per 1 page” is applied when calculating online tests and “multiple choice” questions. For instance, a 4-page order should be submitted if the paper comprises 20 questions.
- An extra payment should be made for the early delivery. If you want to get the work before the set deadline, the price will be reset and our representatives will request you to make an additional order. If the writer prepares the work earlier without any extra charges, no future refund is offered.
- In case the deadline extension has not been confirmed by the customer and the assignment was delivered late, a minimum of a partial refund can be suggested. The cost difference will be reconsidered based on the pricing page published on our website.
- It is important to choose a respective paper type when using our services (e.g., a user ticked a “Book report” instead of “Research paper”). If the order payment has not been provided, a refund is impossible.
- A writer will make a rewording of the customer’s file when working on the “Rewriting” orders. In case further research, new sources as well as paper sections are requested by the client, an additional order is to be submitted.
- Every user is highly encouraged to monitor an email/ personal profile for possible reports from the Support Team. Fast responses on the client’s part are fully appreciated, especially if it goes about the confirmation of topic picked by the writer.